One day at a time. One hour at a time. One moment at a time. One millisecond at a time. One quadrillionth of a nanosecond at a time.
See, now you feel less overwhelmed, right? You’ve definitely got this. Don’t tell me you can’t keep going for a couple more of these nanoseconds right here. Excellent work.
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you. tips on how to keep going (via girl-violence)
This mentality of ‘you got beaten by a girl’ being the best insult to young boys makes me sick
I am going to die of a heart attack before the age of 24 if I don’t do something about my emotional eating problem
I need a minimum of 14 more hugs and a recording of Dory singing, “Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming” which will play in a loop for many hours
KEEP GOING, GRASSHOPPER by Eva Kramer
Every blade of grass must be hopped on!
You have much to see and do in the world
I said keep fucking going!
You teensy lil